Libre Wave/Xtant Audio - Free jazz sample library, Black Friday coupon, and more

chris.r

Libre Wave

Hello,
For the last couple of months I've been working on a jazz age inspired sample library for Rhapsody.
Bell & Bone includes a trumpet and trombone. Both instruments feature a selection of idiomatic articulations and a range of mutes.
It's available now for you, completely free!
To get it you just need to install the latest version of Rhapsody, log in, and click to download/install it.

Download Now

A Joe-Blog Composer has made a great video overview which you can view by clicking the image below.

Other News

All Rhapsody instruments have had an upgrade so you'll need update both Rhapsody and the instruments you have installed.
Most of the changes are cosmetic but there are a few functional ones:
- The interface can now be resized by dragging from the bottom right corner.
- The velocity curve is now per articulation, just like the AHDSR.
- For instruments with a "Performance" articulation it's now possible to set the maximum attack and release time for that articulation. The actual value that will be used will still be determined by the instrument's scripting as it responds to your playing.
- Support for mouse wheel to adjust velocity table curve
- Fixed a few edge case crashes

If you're interested in seeing me talk a bit about this update as well as upcoming projects I'm working on you can watch the video below.

Black Friday

It's that time of year again.
Here's a coupon code that will give you a 40% discount across everything.
The code is bf23 and you can use it at both Libre Wave and Xtant Audio.
This code is valid from now until December 1st.

Thanks as always for your kind support and feedback.
If you have any questions, need assistance, or want to discuss anything please reply to this email and I'll get back to you.

- David Healey

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

David is a talented sample developer who's done work for a lot of popular KONTAKT developers over the years. I'm a customer of his Xtant Audio line of KONTAKT sample libraries.  It has some very nice libraries that are priced pretty low. I've had a number of emails with him and found him to be a really helpful,  kind and friendly person. 

Edited by PavlovsCat
  • Like 5