Polyverse Black Friday Sale (Comet reverb for $29 24h flash sale)

augustenz

As a community that beats at the heart of innovation, we're excited to share with you an exclusive heads-up on our upcoming Black Friday Sale, with sensational deals of up to 80% off on Polyverse Music Plug-ins!

From November 14th to December 4th, we're celebrating the creative spirit of our Polyverse community with discounts of up to 50% on the plug-ins that have become staples in the industry. It's our way of saying thank you for pushing the boundaries of music with us.

The sale will be opening with a special 24-Hour 80% Comet Flash Sale: this lush reverb can be yours for just $29! A leap down from its original price of $149. Mark your calendars for Tuesday, November 14th this flash sale is our gift to you, the heartbeat of Polyverse.

This year’s Black Friday - Cyber Monday deals up to 50% off

Supermodal: Carve and craft with the ultimate modal filter for $49 (was $99).

Manipulator: Bend and warp vocals to uncharted territories, now just $89 (was $149).

I Wish: Instantaneously freeze your audio for $49 (was $99).

Comet: Add a layer of lush, versatile reverb for $89 (was $149).

Gatekeeper: Modulate volume with precision for $39 (was $49).

Maximize Value with Bundle Offers:

Infected Mushroom Bundle Deal: Snag I Wish, Manipulator, and Gatekeeper for a mere $199 (valued at $297).

Polyverse Bundle Deal: Equip your studio with the full array of Polyverse plug-ins for $359 (valued at $545).

Don't miss the beat – Drop into polyversemusic.com and Grab the Polyverse Black Friday deals before they're gone!

Edited by augustenz
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, audioschmaudio said:

Supermodal for $49 seems to be the lowest price ever, according to Music Software Deals. But then again, the site doesn't track the developer's own shops, I believe.

Yes, I am also on the fence about this one, it seems to be a very interesting effect, sounds very good and unique, (also a couple of $ less - my mistake, I'm seeing the prices in €, it is the same price, $49) also on Plugin Boutique (https://www.pluginboutique.com/products/10105-Supermodal) it seems and you can even shave off a bit more if you have tokens/virtual cash. Already bought Comet and a couple more things (not much) this month, have too much of everything already, so there are not many things that make me go FOMO, but things like these do catch my attention, we'll see!

Edited by augustenz