Streamtech/Maxime Luft - Early BF Sale: 33% Off Iconic Violin (includes upcoming Organ Library) $79

Kirean

• Kirean changed the title to Streamtech/Maxime Luft - Early BF Sale: 33% Off Iconic Violin ($79) + FREE upcoming Organ Library (for Kontakt Player)
  • Kirean changed the title to Streamtech/Maxime Luft - Early BF Sale: 33% Off Iconic Violin + Upcoming Organ Library ($79) + (for Kontakt Player)
  • Kirean changed the title to Streamtech/Maxime Luft - Early BF Sale: 33% Off Iconic Violin (includes upcoming Organ Library) $79

This is the developer that @Simeon Amburgey interviewed that used to be with Orchestra Tools. I thought this library sounds beautiful and the developer is super likable. 

Anyone considering this library,  be sure to check out our own Simeon's video. I've long had two favorite YouTubers in this space and one of them is Simeon.  

Edited by PavlovsCat
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, PavlovsCat said:

This is the developer that @Simeon Amburgey interviewed that used to be with Orchestra Tools. I thought this library sounds beautiful and the developer is super likable. 

Anyone considering this library,  be sure to check out our own Simeon's video. I've long had two favorite YouTubers in this space and one of them is Simeon.  

Thanks for sharing this!

Maxime is such a talented developer, and I can tell you something new is coming soon in the form of a gorgeous pipe organ. I am looking forward to checking it out. Also, I love being able to have the opportunity to have developers on the channel, it helps us get to kno wthe individuals behind the code.

Stay tuned for more!
Joyfully,
Simeon

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Simeon Amburgey said:

Thanks for sharing this!

Maxime is such a talented developer, and I can tell you something new is coming soon in the form of a gorgeous pipe organ. I am looking forward to checking it out. Also, I love being able to have the opportunity to have developers on the channel, it helps us get to kno wthe individuals behind the code.

Stay tuned for more!
Joyfully,
Simeon

Besides being very talented, the guy is just so darned likable.  His warmth really came across in your interview. You did a really good job. 

I hope he samples a cello at some point. 

Edited by PavlovsCat
  • Thanks 1