Sad news about Cory Pelizzari

Reid Rosefelt

11 minutes ago, kitekrazy said:

Thank you Reid for posting it in the wrong part of this site.   One of these days Deals might be removed from the forum due to abuse.

I never go anywhere else on the Cakewalk site.  This is the forum I go to and these are the friends I post for.  I've talked to Larry about this and he is much more about friendship than deals.  He posts the deals to help his friends. He cares about the people here.   I do too.  Why would I post for people I don't know? 

I bet a lot of people are just like me and only come here.

People are constantly posting informational stuff here like Kontakt updates and software updates.  It's not deals--it's just information that's useful to our community.  We want our friends to know.   For some reason, it is different when I post the same kind of thing. 

The passing of Cory is a huge deal for this community. Historic.  We make our decisions on what a good deal is through the generosity of people like Cory and Simeon.  The idea that a good deal is the lowest price is ridiculous.  A good deal is for the best software at the right price.  

Please let's all end the drama and continue to remember this sensitive beautiful man who helped us all so much.  R.I.P. Cory.

• Like 4
  • Meh 1

41 minutes ago, Reid Rosefelt said:

I never go anywhere else on the Cakewalk site.  This is the forum I go to and these are the friends I post for.  I've talked to Larry about this and he is much more about friendship than deals.  He posts the deals to help his friends. He cares about the people here.   I do too.  Why would I post for people I don't know? 

I bet a lot of people are just like me and only come here.

People are constantly posting informational stuff here like Kontakt updates and software updates.  It's not deals--it's just information that's useful to our community.  We want our friends to know.   For some reason, it is different when I post the same kind of thing. 

The passing of Cory is a huge deal for this community. Historic.  We make our decisions on what a good deal is through the generosity of people like Cory and Simeon.  The idea that a good deal is the lowest price is ridiculous.  A good deal is for the best software at the right price.  

Please let's all end the drama and continue to remember this sensitive beautiful man who helped us all so much.  R.I.P. Cory.

Posting that video in a thread where we were honoring him is just plain indefensibly wrong and exploitative. 

Reiid s a retired publicist. He didn't insert a video of Cory attacking 8Dio into this thread by accident. Watch the video, then read my post and you'll understand how sickening it is for Reid to have done that. Cory referred to me as a brother in our conversations. He wrote about me on YouTube. He's still my friend. Reid never knew him and is exploiting him as a favor for Mike Greene as a YouTube wannabe friend. 

Edited by PavlovsCat
  • Like 1