Thenatan releases X-Eight 2

satya

https://www.thenatan.store/p/x-eight-2-808-vst/

X-Eight 2 gives you more than 1342 808 & Kick samples in different lengths and forms, ranging from subtle and deep, through to mid-saturated, long, and heavy distorted basses.

Created with obsessive attention to detail which you can use to help your 808 needs blast through the speakers. Yes Sure you can Drop in a kick sample, a bass sample, or something totally far out! Everything you need to make heavy yet smooth hip-hop, future bass, and, of course, trap.

Available for Windows and Mac (VST/VST3 and AU), X-Eight 2 is on sale for the intro price of $29.50 USD (regular $79.50 USD). Users of the original X-Eight can upgrade for $8.08 USD.

• Like 1

I just got this sent by PM. Guy's got to be kidding right? I wrote to his customer service at least five times (both email and web form) regarding a bug in a plugin I bought and never got a reply. Completely ignored. So what the hell is it with this? Anybody else get one?

Screenshot2023-11-12at17-54-59ThenatanAffiliateProgram_Invite.png.e270d51a39b88d1949bfdf0f3edf3c52.png

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, MrFigg said:

I just got this sent by PM. Guy's got to be kidding right? I wrote to his customer service at least five times (both email and web form) regarding a bug in a plugin I bought and never got a reply. Completely ignored. So what the hell is it with this? Anybody else get one?

Screenshot2023-11-12at17-54-59ThenatanAffiliateProgram_Invite.png.e270d51a39b88d1949bfdf0f3edf3c52.png

I got the same DM

22 hours ago, MrFigg said:

I got it as well.