Soundpaint $40 - Tiny Price, Thunderous Rhythm - Score the Taiko Drum Ensemble Today!

cclarry

I realize I'm looking like your wingman/hypeman, Larry, but I believe you've more than earned it.

If you've never bought a SoundPaint library before, if you PM a SoundPaint customer like cclarry (okay, especially cclarry) you can get a referral code to get $15 USD off your first library and Larry will get $15 back to use on sample libraries.

With all the work Larry does -- he's actually the person responsible for there being a deals subforum -- and considering that you can save 15 bucks (or whatever they call money where you live), I can't think of a more deserving forum member to give a virtual tip.  Also, consider using the links in his sig file too. They don't cost you any money and Larry gets a little tip in return for tirelessly working to make this forum what it is. You may have noticed that I'm not a huge fan of influencers. But I am a huge fan of what Larry does and he's not doing it for money or affiliate marketing. He just enjoys helping make this forum great. And I think he's excellent at it. 

Plus, we all love the man, the legend, the🐐.  Let's show him a little appreciation. 

Edited by PavlovsCat
  • Thanks 2