The Ultimate List of Black Friday Sales Lists - 2023

PavlovsCat

I thought it would be valuable to have a thread with links to various sites with Black Friday sales lists. Please add any lists / links in your post. I'll start with the Bedroom Producer's Blog Black Friday List:

https://bedroomproducersblog.com/2023/11/06/black-friday-2023/?fbclid=IwAR3bePfyvQ-Q0flxDMYt4a2PLmLFBX7bCmnPsh1D0w67TKuJgifjvvVwU3s

Edited by PavlovsCat
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 3
  • Great Idea 1

nice, I will add this thread to my list of the coolest lists of lists of black friday deals.

Gearnews is searchable: https://www.gearnews.com/black-friday-and-cyber-monday-deals-2023-dont-miss-out/

A thread at vi-control categorizes: https://vi-control.net/community/threads/live-now-nov-dec-early-black-friday-cyber-monday-christmas-deals-2023-edition.145156/

Edited by mister_tea
removed extra lines
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2

• PavlovsCat changed the title to The List of Black Friday Sales Lists - 2023
  • PavlovsCat changed the title to The Ultimate List of Black Friday Sales Lists - 2023
  • 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Philipp said:

There’s amazing discounts at meldaproction.com going on this black Friday season... using the referral coupon voucher code MEL... you can even knock down the prices 20% on top :)

Just enter this coupon code during checkout at meldaproduction.com valid for all plugins & bundles

Valid for your first purchase made on meldaproduction.com as a new customer (even if you already bought Melda products on other stores before)

enjoy 😉

That post with your referral code is pure spam and violates forum policy. 

If anyone is looking for that discount,  please PM cclarry, the man responsible for the Deals subforum existing. If anyone has earned that referral, it's him, not some sly spammer trying to deceive people.  Please report that post. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, PavlovsCat said:

That post with your referral code is pure spam and violates forum policy. 

If anyone is looking for that discount,  please PM cclarry, the man responsible for the Deals subforum existing. If anyone has earned that referral, it's him, not some sly spammer trying to deceive people.  Please report that post. 

I realize when I make a post like that,  the person I've called out will be sure to troll me or make a nasty post about me in the future. Still think it's worth it. The reality is, most people don't want to confront bad behavior in forums,  I don't either, but if we want it to stop and discourage future bad behavior,  someone has to take action. 

Keep that in mind when you see that guy trolling me / ripping on me in the future, because it almost certainly will happen. 

Edited by PavlovsCat
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Philipp said:

I'm totally with you! I've learned from my mistake... and, of course, I won't troll you, don't worry

Wow,  that's a very cool post.

All of us make mistakes,  but having the integrity to admit a mistake, that's far too rare and you've earned my respect with that post.  Thanks for making it. We're good. 

(Related fact that might surprise you. I've led an affiliate marketing and referral program at a major global brand and advised on them as a consultant. I'm good with affiliate marketing and referral programs, just doing it where there's full disclosures and it's permitted by forum policy. ) 

Edited by PavlovsCat
  • Like 1