Barcode Industries Buy-One Get-One FREE 💥 Black Friday Starts Today!

cclarry

2 hours ago, PavlovsCat said:

@cclarry Have you noticed that a bunch of developers are trying to get a head start on Black Friday? We might as well call it Black November.  

To be honest, if I was a developer I'd probably do the same because at the beginning of the month people are more likely to have a bit more money. And with a good deal, you'd have more space to yourself too.

Edited by Kirean
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, Kirean said:

To be honest, if I was a developer I'd probably do the same because at the beginning of the month people are more likely to have a bit more money. And with a good deal, you'd have more space to yourself too.

Totally. Because I'm a marketing pro, although my main work has been large brands leading digital marketing and advising large brands (like Unilever) or B2B brands, I don't spend much time with retailers. Still, I've given consulting advice to a lot of developers in this space. I've GENERALLY told the ones who rely heavily on holiday sales to consider getting ahead of Black Friday for the exact reason you just mentioned. Even more, I advise that when you do a pre-Black Friday sale, give your customers a pricing guarantee to keep them from hesitating, thinking you'll have a better sale on Black Friday. Basically, you want to do everything to take away anything that holds them back from pressing the buy button.