Kilohearts Multipass for $49

Wallace Ng

As a special treat for being an email subscriber, we're giving you a $50 discount coupon for Multipass, our multiband modular effects building machine! And if you already own it, you can share the code with a friend. 

Get $50 off Multipass TODAY!

You can get this multiband machine for just $49 right now by using the coupon code BIGBADABOOM at checkout. This offer expires on the 23rd so don't miss out, claim your discount today and start enjoying the freedom to build any multiband effect you desire...

Get $50 off Multipass with code: BIGBADABOOM

--

Edit: this is just their normal sale that goes around for $49. Still waiting for the $29 deal and I'll bite...

Edited by Wallace Ng
typo
  • Like 2

• Wallace Ng changed the title to Kilohearts Multipass for $49
3 hours ago, Wallace Ng said:

As a special treat for being an email subscriber, we're giving you a $50 discount coupon for Multipass, our multiband modular effects building machine! And if you already own it, you can share the code with a friend. 

Get $50 off Multipass TODAY!

You can get this multiband machine for just $49 right now by using the coupon code BIGBADABOOM at checkout. This offer expires on the 23rd so don't miss out, claim your discount today and start enjoying the freedom to build any multiband effect you desire...

Get $50 off Multipass with code: BIGBADABOOM

--

Edit: this is just their normal sale that goes around for $49. Still waiting for the $29 deal and I'll bite...

Love the "Fifth Element" coupon code...LOL

• Like 1

Plugin creators can create any price they want for plugins...

I'm thinking of getting Blue Cat's Plug-in Script, creating plugins like HorNet does for a low price, and run with my ideas on new ideas that people haven't yet created.

Or I was thinking of hunkering down, using Delphi and building mine from scratch.  There's a GitHub of a Delphi wrapper I forked https://github.com/War3Evo/RMSVST3

I was playing with that VST wrapper, which currently only example is how to create a instrument and not an audio effect.

I also forked CLAP https://github.com/War3Evo/CLAP-for-Delphi

Which, I have not tested yet.

I have just been wanting to create plugins, but haven't given myself enough push to do it.

The main issue I'll have is, in order to create Apple/Mac plugins, I'll have to own a Mac/Apple computer to compile it on.  Delphi would do it, but still requires I own that.  So, I could write one code and create Apple/Mac, Linux, and Windows plugins using Delphi 11 Enterprise.

Anyhow, would creating new plugins be worth the effort or ??  What's your opinion?