/

hsmusic

This collaboration came out great. Has a really nice sense of different musicians contributing different musical elements. You guys move from various tempos and styles effortlessly yet somehow manage to hold it all together perfectly. Nice chill outro🎶🎶🎶🎶

On 10/1/2023 at 11:29 AM, hsmusic said:

Remix, master- internet collab/ instrumental ..enjoy..

https://testmix.bandcamp.com/track/it-testmix1a

If there was a LOVE instead of LIKE button, I would have used it. Excellent song and playing. Being a drummer, I loved that Bernie Purdie-ish shuffle. But everything about this sounded great and professional. It's stuff like this that makes me embarrassed about putting anything up (I'm a former semi pro who could once play well 20+ yrs ago who now has tendinitis and can barely play at all, but I still have a great appreciation for great players and you and the rest of the band are absolutely great players)! Dead serious. This is just killer. From my days of playing, I sense I'm listening to a group of well-trained players who were college music majors. I'd love to hear more about you and the others on this collaboration because this is just top level stuff that's right up my alley. I've been a huge jazz fan since I was a kid and there are elements reminiscent of the Yellow Jackets, maybe Scofield, etc. -- all artists I love and it's played at a level that if I heard this band playing somewhere, I'd be there until the end of the night and getting your CD and asking about your upcoming shows. 

• hsmusic changed the title to /