PlugInGuru’s Signs of Life SE half price

Fleer

I just installed this library. What I've listened to so far sounds gorgeous. Really lovely organic soundscapes. Almost all patches have parameters mapped to the Macro knobs and the Mod wheel, and they're automatable. Very nice. I don't have Omnisphere, so I haven't worked with the original release, but the extensions for the SE version for Unify are extensive. It's not small (about 4.5 GB to download (3 .zip files)), but I still have about 400 GB free on my 2 TB sample drive, so it caused me no concern. 

WgOpYLz.png

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
8 hours ago, Fleer said:

Got this in too. Pretty pretty good. 
Also got Vocalesque. Sweet indeed. 
All these libraries are over 50% off. 
Best sale Pluginguru has ever done. 

Hey, Fleer! I also just picked up Vocalesque V1 today. Small world. Kathie Talbot, the voice of Vocalesque is one heck of a talented lady.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, John Maar said:

Hey, Fleer! I also just picked up Vocalesque V1 today. Small world. Kathie Talbot, the voice of Vocalesque is one heck of a talented lady.

Yeah, great voice. Good to see they made Vocalesque V1 out of the ethereal samples from Kreaturesque. 
Sounds of Life SE is also pretty interesting at 5GB compared to the 1GB original. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Fleer said:

Yeah, great voice. Good to see they made Vocalesque V1 out of the ethereal samples from Kreaturesque. 
Sounds of Life SE is also pretty interesting at 5GB compared to the 1GB original. 

Yup. SoL SE is excellent. Amazing what you can do with a handheld recorder when out in nature. I love living in Arcachon, but what I do miss from the U.S. are my daily dog walks in the Coconino National Forest in Flagstaff. The trailhead was 100 meters from my front door. My 3 dogs and I would routinely walk 4-6 km, with my poodle/Jack Russell choosing the route.

• Like 3