W.A. Production launches KickShaper

satya

https://www.waproduction.com/plugins/view/kickshaper

KickShaper is crafted with YOU in mind, ensuring your kicks reach their maximum potential. The plugin delivers natural-sounding tails, well-defined transients, and depth - all while maximizing the digital realm's full dynamic range. The streamlined interface and intuitive workflow means you'll be creating the perfect kick in seconds, even if you're new to mixing and mastering. It's like having a pro-level studio engineer right alongside you, guiding your mix towards perfection.

• Like 2
  • Meh 1

I've stopped buying W.A. Productions plugins. They abandon most of their other plugins, or hardly ever update them.  The plugins they put out, just seem thrown together very quickly, as if making a beta version for testing purposes.

I've got 4 of their plugins, I used them for a few days, then never used them again.  Waste of time and money.  Each time I bought a new one, it was a really good deal in my mind,  but soon to find out it was not production ready and didn't sound good.

I'll never buy from them again!

Their stuff is not all created equal. I think there are at least 3 different lines they acquired.

I bought a bunch of their stuff when they were new on the scene and deep, deep discounting. Good for fast results, not so much for deep diving.

Loop Engine is one that I purchased recently and am very happy with.

The other ones that I keep around are the sound design-y ones. Venom can take any sound and turn it into an ambient wash, Dodge Pro is a powerful sequenced filter and dynamics processor. I bought them both as part of very low-priced bundles they were offering years ago.

Thanks for reminding me, I have been neglecting Venom and Dodge Pro lately and they're good stuff....