Zynaptiq Morph 89$

Yan Filiatrault

Have any of you compared this with Melda's MMorph? Is this $89 better or are they roughly in the same ballpark?

I haven't tried either yet, but I'm looking for something that can help me create so called augmented instruments using the orchestral VIs and synths I have.

Edited by pseudopop
grammar, again
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, dumbquestions said:

There’s also the even less expensive transmutator plugin which is similar. But different algorithms I think is what separates all of these, lots of youtube vids on it

I haven't tried that either, but the description makes it sound like it's intended for creating crossfades.

3 hours ago, pseudopop said:

I haven't tried that either, but the description makes it sound like it's intended for creating crossfades.

Yea afaik z. Morph, mmorph, transmutator (which i have & use), all have the ability to morph thru a few multiple types of morphing/fading algorithms. I think z morph has the cleanest/most intuitive functionality based on youtube examples. If you just need a standard bare-bones volume crossfade, i think grumpy monkey plugins has an x-fade tool that does that exclusively & can be assigned to the mod wheel. It might just be a kontakt multiscript though I haven’t tried it

Edited by dumbquestions