🌟 Weekend Flash Deal: Get 50% OFF Kuassa EVE-MP5! 🌟

cclarry

Toyed with the idea if I should replace my Waves'Β Pultec* MEQ-5/EQP-1A plugin with this, so I tried to get the price even lower.

But in case anyone is wondering: No. Cannot be done. The 'sign up for newsletter + first buy = 30% off" does not stack if the item you want to use the voucher on is on sale. The voucher only affects the normal price, thus using it makes the thing cost more than it does on sale.Β 

Β 

Edited by Kirean

14 minutes ago, Kirean said:

Toyed with the idea if I should replace my Waves'Β Pultec* MEQ-5/EQP-1A plugin with this, so I tried to get the price even lower.

But in case anyone is wondering: No. Cannot be done. The 'sign up for newsletter + first buy = 30% off" does not stack if the item you want to use the voucher on is on sale. The voucher only affects the normal price, thus using it makes the thing cost more than it does on sale.Β 

Β 

Look out for a sale at a reseller. JRR had working coupons for reduced Kuassa items in the past.Β 

Also try MTurboEQ for vintage EQs.

Not 100% accurate, but good and a fairly complete set of flavours.Β 

Edited by ralfrobert
  • Great Idea 1

Yeah. Already got that as I try to snatch Melda's procucts if they're on a bigger sale than 50%

Then again. Do I really need more EQs? No? I might. Maybe? Yes? Yes.

In all honesty, the only ones I'm salivating for areΒ Kirchhoff-EQ, SplitEQ and/or maybe smarteq3...

• Like 1