IK Multimedia Labor Day Sale: AXE to the MAX (up to $100 off previous prices on select items)

TheSteven

IK Multimedia Labor Day Sale: AXE to the MAX
Up to $100 off AXE I/O + AmpliTube + TONEX bundles

>> Total Studio Max $199.99 before Jam Points, etc.  with Jam Points as low as $139.99

Now through October 1, IK is offering up to $100 off AXE I/O + AmpliTube + TONEX bundles. It's like getting the hardware for FREE and then some! USA/Canada only.

Whether you're getting SE, full or MAX versions of AmpliTube 5 + TONEX, these are all great deals.

Discounted IK bundles:

• AXE I/O (includes AmpliTube 5 SE + TONEX SE) – $399.99 $299.99
  • AXE I/O + AmpliTube 5 MAX + TONEX MAX bundle - $449.99 $349.99
  • AXE I/O Solo (includes AmpliTube 5 SE + TONEX SE) - $299.99 $249.99
  • AXE I/O Solo + AmpliTube 5 + TONEX bundle - $349.99 $299.99

AXE I/O and AXE I/O SOLO are professional audio interfaces – and controllers - designed specifically with the needs of the recording guitarist and bassist in mind. With a choice of one or two channels, they also offer you a means of creating your own amp captures using the included TONEX software.

Each AXE I/O bundle includes a version of AmpliTube 5 and TONEX:

• The 2 bundles with AmpliTube 5 SE + TONEX SE give you AmpliTube 5 SE with 80 gear models plus TONEX SE with 200 Premium Tone Models.
  • AXE I/O Solo + AmpliTube 5 + TONEX gives you AmpliTube 5 with over 180 gear models plus TONEX with 400 Premium Tone Models. 
  • AXE I/O + AmpliTube 5 MAX + TONEX MAX gives you AmpliTube 5 MAX with all 18 brand/artist collections for over 430 gear models plus TONEX MAX with 1,100 Premium Tone Models.

All versions of TONEX listed let you capture your own amps and effects with your AXE I/O and include unlimited Tone Model downloads from ToneNET.

Capture your instrument at its best and create the sounds you've always wanted. Shop your favorite IK authorized dealer or IK's online store* today and save. Promo ends October 1.

*JamPoints accepted at IK's online store

Edited by TheSteven
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

• TheSteven changed the title to IK Multimedia Labor Day Sale: AXE to the MAX (up to $100 off previous prices on select items)
43 minutes ago, Eusebio Rufian-Zilbermann said:

$199 is only the upgrade from 4. For me, upgrade from earlier TSMax, it is the "upgrade from any paid product", $299

Upgrade from any MAX product should be $199.  Did you log in to check the price?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ALC said:

Upgrade from any MAX product should be $199.  Did you log in to check the price?

I did log in (otherwise I wouldn't be getting the "upgrade from any paid product"). I have TSMax 2. I tried to find out what is supposed to qualify for a Maxgrade but the links (where it says "click here) just take you in circles and not to the page with the info. From memory I think that a maxgrade is TS4->TS4Max but I may be wrong

image.png.9cbd178b83dd9661ef172c809e8c7e6e.png

18 minutes ago, Eusebio Rufian-Zilbermann said:

From memory I think that a maxgrade is TS4->TS4Max but I may be wrong

My understanding is that that a MAXgrade applies to anyone who has any MAX product (no matter the version).  You can open a support ticket.

10 hours ago, ALC said:

My understanding is that that a MAXgrade applies to anyone who has any MAX product (no matter the version).  You can open a support ticket.

I'd check out the store first and then if you don't see a price you like open a support ticket.

From: https://www.ikmultimedia.com/news/?id=199TotalStudio4Max2023

Visit IK's online store* today and log in to see the best price available to you. 

Discounted IK software:

• Total Studio 4 MAX MAXgrade  $199.99
  • Total Studio 4 MAX Upgrade for all  $299.99
  • Total Studio 4 MAX  $499.99