Goyo noise supressor on sale $29

jude77

I purchased $29  Clear  on 7th Nov 2023 download it received license  when it came to activation got error  : Could not create license file .Please check administrations permissions.  instruction on the web site  Q/A  are not clear, sent more than 5 emails no response. I would advise you to wait until they fix the bugs as trial version , you will get a noise  every 60seconds after you have used your plugin. I have requested a full refund. I purchased $29  Clear  on 7th Nov 2023 download it received license  when it came to activation error  : Could not create license file .Please check administrations permissions instruction on the web sire FQ  are not clear, sent more than 5 emails no response. I would advise you to wait until they fix the bugs as tried version  you will get a noise at every 60second after you have used your plugin. I have requested a full refund. 

clear.jpg

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, chriki said:

I purchased $29  Clear  on 7th Nov 2023 download it received license  when it came to activation got error  : Could not create license file .Please check administrations permissions.  instruction on the web site  Q/A  are not clear, sent more than 5 emails no response. I would advise you to wait until they fix the bugs as trial version , you will get a noise  every 60seconds after you have used your plugin. I have requested a full refund. I purchased $29  Clear  on 7th Nov 2023 download it received license  when it came to activation error  : Could not create license file .Please check administrations permissions instruction on the web sire FQ  are not clear, sent more than 5 emails no response. I would advise you to wait until they fix the bugs as tried version  you will get a noise at every 60second after you have used your plugin. I have requested a full refund. 

clear.jpg

I received the serial immediately and am having no issues whatsoever 🤷‍♂️

5 hours ago, chriki said:

clear.jpg

I found the activation works in some daws and not others

8 hours ago, David Inglesfield said:

Does the activation work OK with Cakewalk? I really want to take advantage of the $29 price while it's around. I've been using the free beta version and found it very useful, and high quality.

I was able to activate using Cakewalk. Totally failed with Studio One

Has anyone tried using this plugin on a vocal track on a music project?
With FL Studio I'm getting some odd time delay issues - the Clear plugin predelays the track enough to be disconcerting.
I'm using the demo if that makes any difference.

I just started to check in out and I haven't tried it in any other DAW yet.

Edit: I sent a bug report to developer...

Edited by TheSteven

6 hours ago, TheSteven said:

Has anyone tried using this plugin on a vocal track on a music project?
With FL Studio I'm getting some odd time delay issues - the Clear plugin predelays the track enough to be disconcerting.
I'm using the demo if that makes any difference.

I just started to check in out and I haven't tried it in any other DAW yet.

Edit: I sent a bug report to developer...

Do you mean that you're running it as a real-time effect on the vocal track? I would think that would involve a lot of processing. But they shouldn't claim you can realistically do that if it's not really possible without noticeable latency.

So far I've just used it to process audio files offline and then I import the processed audio file into the DAW. You could export your vocal, process it, then import it back in and line it up with the original to get the timing right. (In fact, come to think of it, a more primitive version of that was pretty much how I used to work back in the old days: record the backing vocals on several tracks of the multitrack, sample the best bits into an S3000 or something like that, then adjust the midi timing so the samples audibly lined up exactly with the originals on the multitrack.)

4 hours ago, David Inglesfield said:

Do you mean that you're running it as a real-time effect on the vocal track? I would think that would involve a lot of processing. But they shouldn't claim you can realistically do that if it's not really possible without noticeable latency.

So far I've just used it to process audio files offline and then I import the processed audio file into the DAW. You could export your vocal, process it, then import it back in and line it up with the original to get the timing right. (In fact, come to think of it, a more primitive version of that was pretty much how I used to work back in the old days: record the backing vocals on several tracks of the multitrack, sample the best bits into an S3000 or something like that, then adjust the midi timing so the samples audibly lined up exactly with the originals on the multitrack.)

No not real time. Trying to clean up noisy vocal track in mix.  It's doing wonky things with the track's timing.

Edit:
@David Inglesfield Found fix thanks to @Vst0nE's post in another thread.

In Fl Studio - Open the Plugin Wrapper of the plugin and under troubleshooting, activate "Use fixed size buffers".
image.png.94919822255ca8816d709d7c8be1965e.png

Edited by TheSteven

Hello

I have the same problem, unable to activate Supertone clear on Premiere Pro...even by deactivating the firewall, and Adblok

Product not at all up to date, very locked up, doesn't respond to emails...don't rush as long as you can't work offline in my opinion

Very disappointed, reimbursement will be complicated or impossible.

Edited by VOISARD
modifié
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, VOISARD said:

Hello

I have the same problem, unable to activate Supertone clear on Premiere Pro...even by deactivating the firewall, and Adblok

Product not at all up to date, very locked up, doesn't respond to emails...don't rush as long as you can't work offline in my opinion

Very disappointed, reimbursement will be complicated or impossible.

Have you tried running & activating it within one of the free mini hosts that are available?
Such as SAVIHostImage Line's Minihost Modular or Tone 2 NanoHost 

Back when I use to have issues like this all the time.
Now I always activate my plugins in one of the first 2 before running a plugin in any DAW and it avoids so many issues. 

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 1

• 3 weeks later...