Pink Floyd - The Story of Animals Documentary

pwal³

Animals = *****?

EDIT: LOLOLOL I had no idea that the word I typed was offensive and would be censored.

UPDATE: I looked up the word and evidently there are a lot of inappropriate sites that have that word in the title or description.  I had no idea.  😞 

Edited by User 905133

1 hour ago, User 905133 said:

Animals = *****?

EDIT: LOLOLOL I had no idea that the word I typed was offensive and would be censored.

UPDATE: I looked up the word and evidently there are a lot of inappropriate sites that have that word in the title or description.  I had no idea.  😞 

Not quite sure what this is about!  I'm going to guess it's based on the inane propaganda that's purely meant to divide everyone.

34 minutes ago, craigb said:

Not quite sure what this is about!  I'm going to guess it's based on the inane propaganda that's purely meant to divide everyone.

Sorry about the confusion. Not political at all. The word was related to wild animals.  Not sure how I can say it. 

• Think of a word for wild animals.
    • Start with a B.
    • Add a compass direction.
      • not North, South, or West
  • Make it into an adjective by adding "ial."
    • -ial is used after some roots to form adjectives from nouns, with the meaning "relating to, of the kind of'': manor + -ial → manorial (= relating to a manor).
  • Make that into a noun with "ity."
    • a suffix used to form abstract nouns expressing state, condition, or quality: jollity; civility; Latinity; variability.

I was trying to suggest why the AI filter might have determines a documentary with "animals" in the name was age-restricted.

Now I am as upset as anyone can possibly get talking about divisive politics (which I wasn't doing before and am not doing now) all because the forum's AI filter censored a word I typed and I had to go to absurd lengths just to try to suggest why a video link was censored.