Multiple tracks changing colors (unintended)

Sven

I'm doing something I've done many times before but today there is an unwelcome  surprise.  I've highlighted ONLY the Master bus and am trying to change the track color.  For some reason three vocal tracks way to the left in console view appear to want to change color as well to whatever I select for the Master bus.   Those tracks are not highlighted.  I've changed the color of multiple channels many times but this time I only want to change the Master bus.  

I gather there is some relationship I don't know of that causes this behavior.  Changing any of those three vocal tracks has no effect on the Master bus.  Any thoughts?

From the documentation; 

If you do not want tracks to inherit bus colors, go to Edit > Preferences > Customization - Colors and click the Track Defaults button, then click and hold down the Follow Bus button and select Default on the pop-up menu. You can also configure individual tracks to ignore bus colors (see “To select a track color” on page 323).

Hi OutrageProductions,

I'm not sure if that's the problem.  Again, I've been changing one or more track colors for years with no problems.  This is a new situation.  I'm only highlighting the Master bus in console view and additional tracks far to the left are also changing colors for some reason.  Usually, it's simple and only the Master bus would be changing colors.