Flash Sale - Universal Audio UA 175B & 176 Tube Compressor Collection

cclarry

I own the dongle version and I got an email today that the native version was ready to install. Yet, I've updated UA Connect, logged out and logged in. Still not available.

So I'll just say in advance: Installed!

• Great Idea 1

38 minutes ago, Craig Fowler said:

The UAD 160 is the only plugin of that model I have, but I've always liked it

Awesome! I hope that maybe they'll release it while I still have access to Spark for the 3 month time period that I signed up for. So far, I like what I've experienced from their line up that's included in the sub. 

Currently, the only full time sub that I have from a company is with PA, but I've been giving serious thought to trying out Slate, SSL or UAD. With the benefits that I get from PA, it's a bit hard to justify the others, but I am a fan of their offerings. 

Edited by burtles101

It's hard to beat PA for the sheer scale of what they offer.

I believe there are deals where you can get a year of Spark for $99 which isn't bad. I think I actually like their B3 emulation more than IKM's, which was already stellar. And IMO the UAD reverbs are the best out there; all excellent and covering tons of ground (spring, capitol chambers, hitsville, Lexicon, plate etc).

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Bapu said:

I own the dongle version and I got an email today that the native version was ready to install. Yet, I've updated UA Connect, logged out and logged in. Still not available.

So I'll just say in advance: Installed!

Finally......

Installed.