Не получается вывести звук из микрофона в Cakewalk

Dikona

Я новичок в этой программе, помогите разобраться пожалуйста 🙏 все уже перепробовала, руки опускаются (

Сама программа видит микрофон, драйвер на звук установлен, но звука все равно нет. То шумы, то звука и вовсе нет. Микрофон подключен к звуковой карте.

У меня конденсаторный студийный микрофон BM 800 с подставкой minicam24M M3008-05, звуковая карта - Realtek.

Может быть я неправильно настраиваю входы и выходы? Какие настройки нужно расставить?

Объясните пожалуйста очень сильно нужно. Минус уже готов, микрофон не работает.🤧

Edited by Dikona

6 hours ago, Dikona said:

I'm new to this program, please help me figure it out, I've already tried everything, my hands are dropping ( 🙏

The program itself sees the microphone, the driver is installed on the sound, but there is still no sound. Either there is noise, or there is no sound at all. The microphone is connected to the sound card.

I have a BM 800 studio condenser microphone with a minicam24 standM M3008-05, sound card - Realtek.

Maybe I'm not setting up the inputs and outputs correctly? What settings do you need to place?

Please explain very much. The minus is ready, the microphone does not work. 🤧

Condenser microphones require Phantom Power, which I don't think the RealTek has got.

From their web site:

"1. Simple to use and set up

The budget microphone is easy to use. The setting up of the microphone takes only a few minutes.

It is highly recommended to use Phantom Power to run the BM800 condenser mic. You will therefore be able to capture audio without having to increase the input gain. This will reduce background noise and produce better audio."

If your intent is to make music you will need better equipment.
If you want to podcast you will at least need a different microphone or a source for Phantom Power, a preamp.

23 hours ago, 57Gregy said:

It is highly recommended to use Phantom Power to run the BM800 condenser mic.

That's some seriously misleading instructions there from the manufacturer, when it's absolutely essential that you use Phantom Power.

@Dikona - Although you can get boxes to give you phantom power for your mic, your still going to run into other issues using the Realtek for recording.  Your onboard Realtek device is probably fine for mixing/playback, but for recording you really need a real audio interface.  

Something like the Focusrite Scarlett Solo or a Presonus AudioBox will do the job for less than $100, and you'll probably pay half that if you go for a used interface.  Don't be put off by the fact that it's used, as many people sell these entry-level interfaces when they want to upgrade to an interface with more inputs & outputs.