Cakewalk Next and Sonar are coming.. When?

Asato Maa

Question

Hello there!

Like anyone at this forum - I'm waiting for any news about Cakewalk Next and Sonar. Especially about Cakewalk Sonar.

A month has already passed since the publication of the news about it. As far as I'm aware, no one has received the beta yet.

Just wondering - when will there be more news, updates and some other cookies? 😁

@Jesse Jost @Noel Borthwick We are waiting for something!

It is interesting to us! Everywhere something is updated, and we here just sit and wait 😤 We are bored! We feel abandoned! 😥

Give us some hype and mushrooms, some fun stuff! 🔥

Edited by Asato Maa
  • Thanks 1

2 answers to this question

On 7/12/2023 at 7:05 AM, Asato Maa said:

Hello there!

Like anyone at this forum - I'm waiting for any news about Cakewalk Next and Sonar. Especially about Cakewalk Sonar.

A month has already passed since the publication of the news about it. As far as I'm aware, no one has received the beta yet.

Just wondering - when will there be more news, updates and some other cookies? 😁

@Jesse Jost @Noel Borthwick We are waiting for something!

It is interesting to us! Everywhere something is updated, and we here just sit and wait 😤 We are bored! We feel abandoned! 😥

Give us some hype and mushrooms, some fun stuff! 🔥

Since the Cakewalk folks brought this up and solicited Beta testers, it would great if there was general timeline announced, even if it something far off.  I applied for the Beta test and would be happy to help, but would appreciate a rough indication of when that might happen.

• Great Idea 1