Zero G Summer Sale is Now Live!

cclarry

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, cclarry said:

Get an additional 20% off with code SUMMERBOOST20

That code isn't working for me but ETHERALOYALTY is...
"If you have purchased an Ethera product from Zero-G, use discount code ETHERALOYALTY in the checkout and a 20% discount will automatically be applied."

8 minutes ago, TheSteven said:

That code isn't working for me but ETHERALOYALTY is...
"If you have purchased an Ethera product from Zero-G, use discount code ETHERALOYALTY in the checkout and a 20% discount will automatically be applied."

For the moment -- which in this case means "through Monday" -- the ETHERALOYALTY code actually should knock off 30% rather than 20%, according to Zero-G (via VIC):

Our Summer Sale is coming to an end on Monday 4th September, so for the final weekend we are launching some boost codes! Use the code SUMMERBOOST20 for an extra 20% off sale prices (excluding Ethera & Elements titles, Vocaloids and titles released this year). We have also increased the ETHERALOYALTY and ELEMENTS-LOYALTY codes to 30% until Monday for all of our Ethera and Elements loyalty customers!

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Zolton said:

For the moment -- which in this case means "through Monday" -- the ETHERALOYALTY code actually should knock off 30% rather than 20%, according to Zero-G (via VIC):

You're right - I was wondering how the new price on Zero-G ETHERA Gold Atlantis 2 was now $5 cheaper ($50.37 with discount).
Now if only I could get someone else to foot the bill.  🤪

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 1
  • Haha 1