Karanyi New plugin out 💥 Cloudmax - Texture Resonator

cclarry

Yeah, oddly the only thing I've found that the "$30 off $50" code rejects is Polyscape 2. Even one of the collections, which *includes* Polyscape 2, works, but not Polyscape 2 on its own, due to an apparent policy decision.

For those interested in some of the older Karanyi items on sale -- note that the APD "base price" for some of the Karanyi items they carry match the current sale price on Karanyi's site. So if you have a few APD bucks lying around, and you make it in time to use the JULY4 20% code, some of those sale items are currently a little cheaper at APD. Continuo 2 works out to $11.99, for instance.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Zolton said:

Yeah, oddly the only thing I've found that the "$30 off $50" code rejects is Polyscape 2. Even one of the collections, which *includes* Polyscape 2, works, but not Polyscape 2 on its own, due to an apparent policy decision.

For those interested in some of the older Karanyi items on sale -- note that the APD "base price" for some of the Karanyi items they carry match the current sale price on Karanyi's site. So if you have a few APD bucks lying around, and you make it in time to use the JULY4 20% code, some of those sale items are currently a little cheaper at APD. Continuo 2 works out to $11.99, for instance.

yeah the mystery of the polyscape exclusion 😄 I saw that after you pointed that out. Probably it was the latest release when this code appeared, so it was excluded. Good finding for the APD, thank you. I have another Karanyi code on my list but still I wasn't able to understand how to make it works. Next sale maybe it will simply magically works ahaha