TOTP 1970 Mystery Girl

pwal³

Hmm... Canned Heat in 1970...  That's about ten years before my buddy Walter joined the group! 🤔

Not completely sure what this guy's obsession was with that particular girl, but I was definitely having flashbacks! 🤩

TOTP = Top of The Pop?  

• Google can't tell me.  I get things like this:
    • What is a Time-based One-time Password (TOTP)?
    • TOTP Algorithm Explained
    • What is a TOTP token?
      • Time-based One-Time Password (TOTP) is a single-use passcode typically used for authenticating users. The user is assigned a TOPT generator delivered as a hardware key fob or software token.
    • Is TOTP the same as 2FA?
      • TOTP-based 2FA is considered to be more secure than SMS-based 2FA because it is less susceptible to intercepts and spoofing. Additionally, TOTP-based 2FA does not rely on a phone number, so it can be used with any device that has the app installed.

I guess it was a pop music TV show that everyone in GB of a certain age watched, but what does it stand for?

BTW, this is an example of how AI (in this case Google's Search Algorithm) already prioritizes (and distorts) information.

18 hours ago, User 905133 said:

I guess it was a pop music TV show that everyone in GB of a certain age watched, but what does it stand for?

it stands for promoting tunes from the week's top 40, Top of the Pops, broadcast weekly between 1 January 1964 and 30 July 2006 in the UK, here have some title themes