Why isen't the kontak and keyscaple dll/vst displaying for availability? (SONAR)

Raquel Cruz

Yes, I'm using sonar platinum. I want to be able to use Kontakt and Keyscape in sonar. But when I go to plugin selection, it's not there. Even when I scan the vst's, select the path folder for availability and even copy and paste the vst/dll into the preexisting vst folders that it opens: its just not there

6 hours ago, Raquel Cruz said:

Yes, I'm using sonar platinum. I want to be able to use Kontakt and Keyscape in sonar. But when I go to plugin selection, it's not there. Even when I scan the vst's, select the path folder for availability and even copy and paste the vst/dll into the preexisting vst folders that it opens: its just not there

You have installed and authorised them ?

J

Open Preferences and go to File -> VST Settings.

1. Under the Scan Options section, click Reset

2. Check the Generate Scan Log option

3. Re-scan

scan.png.ac72ca946af008ba55100aec7248b574.png

If the instruments still aren't there, open the scan log with Notepad and search on their file names (e.g. keyscape.dll) and see if they are even mentioned. If not, then the appropriate folders are not included in your scan path. If they are mentioned, see if their initializations failed or succeeded. 

3 minutes ago, bitflipper said:

Open Preferences and go to File -> VST Settings.

1. Under the Scan Options section, click Reset

2. Check the Generate Scan Log option

3. Re-scan

scan.png.ac72ca946af008ba55100aec7248b574.png

If the instruments still aren't there, open the scan log with Notepad and search on their file names (e.g. keyscape.dll) and see if they are even mentioned. If not, then the appropriate folders are not included in your scan path. If they are mentioned, see if their initializations failed or succeeded. 

These options are not available to the OP

7 hours ago, Raquel Cruz said:

Yes, I'm using sonar platinum

unless they are willing to upgrade to CbB