PA Any Plugins for $29.99

cclarry

Enjoy ANY 1 of our plugins at just $29.99! Please use the code below during checkout to knock down the price!

SOS-PA-2999-1

This voucher code can only be used once (1x) and it expires June 20, 11:59 PM PST. 

These products are NOT included: ADPTR AUDIO Metric AB, AMEK Mastering Compressor, Brainworx bx_masterdesk PRO, Dear Reality dearVR PRO, Lindell 69 Series, NEOLD U2A, Schoeps Mono Upmix, Three-Body Technology Kirchhoff-EQ

https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/products.html

12 minutes ago, cclarry said:

It only works on Plugin Alliance Plugins...nothing else

Oh. I was confused. You wrote "So I assume NI's code is SOS-PA-2999-2". Does NI sell PA plugins? Where's the connection? I don't get it.

The PA site itself already tells you that you can use the codes SOS-PA-2999-1, 2, and 3

2 minutes ago, audioschmaudio said:

Oh. I was confused. You wrote "So I assume NI's code is SOS-PA-2999-2". Does NI sell PA plugins? Where's the connection? I don't get it.

The PA site itself already tells you that you can use the codes SOS-PA-2999-1, 2, and 3

Plugin-Alliance, Native Instruments, and Izotope are all the same company now, but the $29.99 sale is ONLY
Plugin-Alliance

Edited by cclarry
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, cclarry said:

Plugin-Alliance, Native Instruments, and Izotope are all the same company now, but the $29.99 sale is ONLY
Plugin-Alliance

I understand that but how is the SOS-PA-2999-3 code Izotope's code and SOS-PA-2999-2 NI's code when they're all for PA only?

You mean you got that code from Izotope's newsletter or something?

1 minute ago, audioschmaudio said:

I understand that but how is the SOS-PA-2999-3 code Izotope's code and SOS-PA-2999-2 NI's code when they're all for PA only?

You mean you got that code from Izotope's newsletter or something?

Yes..

SOS = Summer of Sound
PA = Plugin Alliance

2999 - $29.99

1 = Plugin Alliance
2 = Native Instruments
3 = Izotope

15 minutes ago, Technostica said:

Keep in mind that many of these can be had for a total price of ~$10, as people are selling their AVID coupons.
These coupons allow you to get any from the list below for free:
https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/products/avid-inner-circle-bundle.html

Nice, thanks for the tip. I didn't know about the AVID coupons yet, nor can I recall seeing someone sell one. But I bought a Forver29 coupon once and got Kirchhoff EQ for 38€. People are also selling plenty of PA plugins for very little money on KnobCloud.com. The buyer has to pay a 20$ transfer fee, but you can use your loyalty vouchers for that too and if you buy multiple transfer fees you get dynamic discounts on the transfer fee. 20% for 2, 30% for 3, up to 60% for 6 or more. Doesn't seem to work most of the time though :(

1 minute ago, audioschmaudio said:

Nice, thanks for the tip. I didn't know about the AVID coupons yet, nor can I recall seeing someone sell one. But I bought a Forver29 coupon once and got Kirchhoff EQ for 38€. People are also selling plenty of PA plugins for very little money on KnobCloud.com. The buyer has to pay a 20$ transfer fee, but you can use your loyalty vouchers for that too and if you buy multiple transfer fees you get dynamic discounts on the transfer fee. 20% for 2, 30% for 3, up to 60% for 6 or more. Doesn't seem to work most of the time though :(

Or you wait for the 20 $ no minimum spend coupons and pay the fee then. You can leave the plugins in your account without paying instantly, no deadline. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ralfrobert said:

I've turned my back on the games they are playing. The consoles, ADPTR stuff and Unfiltered Audio are outstanding, and I have them; the rest is not for me. If you spend 30 bucks a month, it's 360 a year. Phew!

Keep an eye on them though. End of May they gave us three 20$ vouchers with no minimum spend. I got Lindell Audio 6X-500, bx_metal2, bx_greenscreamer, bx_bluechorus2 and bx_bassdude for free. I like those types of games.