Are UAD plugins compatible with CbB? ANSWERED

Billy86

That’s it. Huge sale going on there now, with 70% off a ton of plugs. I couldn’t readily find if they come in the VST~type plugins or if you need to be running on a native UAD platform. Thanks. 

Edit: Found my answer. Yes they come in VST3.

Edited by Billy86

59 minutes ago, Craig Anderton said:

... Windows running via Bootcamp on Mac systems ...

when my adult son says things like this, i have to ask him "do you hear the words coming out of your mouth?"  LOL.

as a general rule on my part - I run Windows on PCs, and I run Mac stuff on Macs (at work the amount of screeching due to people running Windows on a Mac is just inane...) so when my son calls asking on how to get something Windows driver-like running on his Mac, i tell him to fire up his PC instead 🙂 or spring for the $ on the Mac... (as a note i've been using Macs since 1987 and PC since 1990 -- so church and state...)

Edited by Glenn Stanton

Hi just a confirmation because I could not make the UAD native plugins run within other DAW's that should support VST3.

I have a Volt2 audio interface which came with 2 free UAD native (vst3) plugins. Yesterday I installed Cakewalk (by Bandlab)  on my Windows11 laptop. When scanning the  AUD plugins were found automatically and they can be used.  Also the graphical interface  of the plugins looks great and can be used. 

The plugins I have:

• Pure plate reverb
  • Telektronix LA-2A Leveler Collection