NI VOCAL COLORS $99 for owners of Komplete 14 or PIANO COLORS (until Monday)

Reid Rosefelt

I just discovered something interesting about VOCAL COLORS and Komplete Ultimate 14 CE.

As the $149 intro price ends tomorrow, I finally got around to buying it today. As I was preparing to check out, it said that because I have KU14 CE, I could get it for $99.

I'll resell it for $99 after I get VOCAL COLORS in KU15 CE in the summer of 2025.

Passing it on.   I don't know if this works for earlier versions of CE.  

Edited by Reid Rosefelt
  • Like 3

On VI:Control somebody said this was just a deal for owners of PIANO COLORS, which includes people with Komplete Ultimate.  But I bought PIANO COLORS  when it came out and I really looked to see if they were offering a bargain for PIANO COLORS owners.  I didn't find one.  But maybe it only turns up when you check out.  

I have Piano Colors, so when I placed Vocal Colors in my cart, it came up as $99.00 also.  I have K13U  but I also purchased K14 standard to upgrade to Komplete 7 full and to get some additional instruments and expansions. K14 standard was the best $99.00 spent because of the software included, and the PA and Ozone 10 free additions.

Edited by jesse g
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, jesse g said:

I have Piano Colors, so when I placed Vocal Colors in my cart, it came up as $99.00 also.  I have K13U  but I also purchased K14 standard to upgrade to Komplete 7 full and to get some additional instruments and expansions. K14 standard was the best $99.00 spent because of the software included, and the PA and Ozone 10 free additions.

Noted!