T-Racks Mix Your Own Bundle Sale is Back!

cclarry

Mix Your Own Bundle

GET 5, 10 OR ALL 53 T-RACKS PLUG-INS AND SAVE OVER 90%

The Mix Your Own Bundle promo gives you another chance to choose exactly the T-RackS 5 studio processors and tools you need. And the more plug-ins you choose, the more you save. Go MAX and get all 53 plug-ins for only $/€3.77 each!

• 5 plug-ins of your choice $/€99.99
• 10 plug-ins of your choice $/€149.99
• All 53 T-RackS plug-ins ONLY $/€199.99

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/news/?item_id=14505

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Craig Fowler said:

That's what I thought, too - kinda of a bizarre thing to run the 'same' promo at twice the price. Certainly doesn't look like much of a deal anymore.

I believe it's also illegal in some states. I.E. Depending on time in between sales, having regular price, then 50% off, then back to regular price, then 75% off is a legal no no if the product doesn't revert back to regular price for a set period of time. I think in the UK it's 28 days. Not sure how it works in the US exactly, but I know some form of these laws exist.

The legal justification is that the consumer must have a reasonable understanding of a) what the regular value of the product is and b) what discount percentage the sale actually represents.

In the case of, say, Waves and Plugin Alliance, it's doubtful that the general consumer would view their "regular" prices as "regular", and likely views the sale price as the regular price since the sales are so frequent. This is a legal problem for these companies IMO. And I'm guessing they stagger their sales with just enough time to have their products at regular price to remain within the law. Or not. I doubt they really care when they see their sales plummet during non-sale times. A lawyer would have fun with this I think.

• Like 1