New Kuassa Gainia Series and free Pillar Power Amp

MrFigg

https://www.kuassa.com/unveiling-the-pedal-preamp-legends-in-the-digital-realm-kuassas-efektor-gainia-series-and-the-free-pillar-power-amp/

The VST/VST3/AU/AAX/A360 version of Efektor Gainia TD, Gainia HB, and Gainia XT are available to purchase from Kuassa’s website or selected resellers. The MSRP is $19 each, with a special intro price of $9 valid until June 25th, 2023. Or as a bundle priced at MSRP of $39, with an intro price of $25.
The VST/VST3/AU/AAX/A360 license of the Pillar Power Amp will be added automatically for free to customers who have redeemed one of the licenses of the Efektor Gainia series at the Kuassa Member Area.

Says the Pillar Power Amp is free to customers who have redeemed one of the Gainia Series Plugins but it was on my account already so who knows :).

Edited by MrFigg
  • Like 2

Just now, ralfrobert said:

I mean not only Pillar Power, but all of them. 

Aa right. Yeah, Kuassa have been really good with their customers. They’ve been including all the new releases so far for free for 360 owners. Good guys. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Greg said:

Thanks. I did. I only had the option to buy one of the nee pedals at $12.64. It just had the free one to redeem. This happened just release too and I had to email support.  

I own everything Kuassa, including 360. I redeemed the poweramp, while I already had all three gainia pedals in my account with licenses available to download. I too had the $12.64 offer but simply did not take it. Like you @Greg my account has been kind of messed up all along too.