Speak Your Mind

whoisp

On 6/2/2023 at 1:40 PM, whoisp said:

Haha Cheers Paul, the 30 second music clip I first was a couple hours jamming and I was not going to do anymore until people said carry on. To be fair it was a struggle and in total four weeks in evenings including some extra hours at the weekends. That is long for me because I like banging stuff out in couple of weeks. I was messing with lots of sampling which was very time consuming with my voice, the side chaining and gating with quite a bit going on round it was tricky, like some people say vocal maybe bit lounder. I was trying loads of things out and got carried away so had to stop.  

In between breaks (ears a rest) I animated the heart with headphones as I seen it on a tshirt lol, so I started in illustrator in vectors export to animation program to make movement tweaks (I know some basic animation) I did work in video and Sounds engineer for ITV. Was very time consuming so I cut corners and managed all animation with lip syncing in one evening. Did not take that long because I looped little movements and “cut them up and stuck them back together” to make them look different from one 30 second dance sequence, so saved me many hours. I can do good animation but so time consuming. You could spend all year doing a 10 min skilful sequence.

Key frames within the video edit was pretty quick layering the animation over the top of my desktop was one evening job. The whole project one month but cut mega corners on the video. I try to set myself time limits with work flow so I always know how long a project will take if someone asks me to mix or master. So I don’t get entrenched doing one thing and getting ***** with tweaks and changes but commit. I could take months doing one song without a video.

Sorry long reply

So.... Knit one, pearl one , cross , knit one , pearl one, dropped one bugger cross ??? thanks ,,,,,,, and regards fom my knitting circle 

• Haha 1