Help installing EZ & Superior Drummer 2 from disk

Bob Grieco

Friends,

I have my original install disks of EZ Drummer and Superior Drummer 2.0 and have an email that says to install EZ 1st then Superior . it's been at least 10 years on my old computer but remembered to save the 23GB multi Sample library I accumulated to a separate drive that I transferred to my new computers D drive. 

What's the process involved to install only the EZ drummer program and the Superior Drummer program without the Multi Sample library - do they give you a choice during install to not install the sample library or do I skip that step after the initial install and somehow point the program to the Toontrack sample folder on my D drive ?

It's been many years since I installed Sonar 7 thru Platinum upgrades - I hope description of the post is understandable.

Bob G

When installing from their Program Manager, I do believe it prompts you to then install the “library”. Install EZD. Open it and select the “setup “ tab. It will let you set the “path” to the samples on your D drive. SD will do the same. 
HTH,

t

• Like 1

13 hours ago, John Vere said:

??? If you don’t install the sample library there’s probably no sound from the VST! 

It seems like he's installed it already on the D drive and now wants to install the synths.

14 hours ago, Bob Grieco said:

remembered to save the 23GB multi Sample library I accumulated to a separate drive that I transferred to my new computers D drive. 

• Like 1