Acon Digital Verberate 2 IMSTA Sale (Exclusive)

cclarry

3 hours ago, John Maar said:

If you have Acon Digital's Acoustica Premium Edition, you have this already. The only A.D. plugin not included in the Premium Edition is DeVerberate.

I'm not fond of Acon's Verberate plugin, but all of their restoration plugins are much better than iZotope RX!

Acon Digital's Acoustica Premium Edition is worth it!  DeNoise  2 barely uses 0.5% of my CPU compared to RX Standard starting at 4% and can go higher the more load you put on iZotope. It's crazy how Acon can make such superior products while keeping the quality at a extremely high standard!  When I open Acon, it's instantly there, whereas iZotope RX takes quite some time to load.

I knowing this, I should have only bought Acon instead of iZotope RX Standard.  Acon consistently over performs iZotope, it's crazy!

I've got iZotope RX Standard and when I want to remove noise out any audio restoration, my go to is Acon Acoustica Premium Edition!

DeNoise 2 also has "learn mode" where it can learn what the "noise" sounds like and will remove it from your audio!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, John Maar said:

If you have Acon Digital's Acoustica Premium Edition, you have this already. The only A.D. plugin not included in the Premium Edition is DeVerberate.

I wonder when is the "Upgrade from Acoustica Premium Edition 7.x" going on sale?

• Like 1