SHE SAID SHE LOVES ME

freddy j

So @freddy j you have ventured to the dark side. It sounds reasonable here.  Have you heard of MIDI Guitar 2 by Jam Origin.  It lets you play VST with your guitar.  It converts what you play in to MIDI, no need for fancy Hex Pickups.  I suggest you have a look it is not that expensive and apparently MIDI Guitar 3 is due for release soon.

PS their interpretation of soon is a little strange, that soon has now been two years :D :D :D 

• 3 weeks later...

Hmmmmm ?  You bring up a good point.  I do tend to make things difficult.

Any way thanks for taking the time to comment!  "...a psychedelic feel like it's a Beatles demo..."  -- many thanks!  Rubber Soul and its successor Revolver were 2 of my favourite albums of the Beatles!

Thank you Wookiee!  I am not immersed in the dark side but would cautiously like to make a few ventures in using it. Also thanks  for the tip on MIDI Guitar 2  by Jam Origin.  The main sources of  frustration with MIDI consists of: my lack of knowledge (e.g., 1-equipment, processes of recording it, etc;  and 2-all those black and white keys --oy!).  A guitar neck, for me, would be a lot easier than all those black and white keys.  I certainly will give it a try.