Roland V Studio 2.0 Audio Interface/Control Surface

Brian L Edge

Question

Where can I find the drivers to use my V Studio 2.0? When I try to go to it, I'm prompted for a user credentials, but when I type them in it says it cant find me and when I try to create a new account it says its not accepting new accounts. But Im logged into my account right now!

3 answers to this question

There's no new accounts on the legacy Cakewalk site. Since Roland sold the Cakewalk company to Gibson, that closed down in 2017 and then the intellectual property was sold to Bandlab. Bandlab keeps those old servers open for legacy accounts, but you can't sign up for any new accounts there, you need to sign up for a Bandlab account now.

But like @reginaldStjohn said, if you had an old account that had all of your products in Cakewalk Command Center, you should be able to download all of your purchases there, or get help to get back into it from Support, but I agree - I don't think the V-Studio drivers were ever in there. Roland themselves would be the place to try and get them from, if not some other helpful users on the forum who still have that old software.

I'm maybe remembering incorrectly, but wasn't there some weird workaround to get V-Studio working on Win10/11?