Mike Campbell teaches American Girl

Old Joad

Saw him with Fleetwood Mac several years ago.  He held mostly true to the originals. But he did it in a way that was totally his style. You could tell, but it didn't matter because he did it so well. I recently learned (after the concert) that Stevie Nicks wanted to be in the Heartbreakers. Watching and listening to her and Campbell together I think she could have pulled it off. You could tell she was just feeding off of his style, the way he played the songs. Hell the whole band was! I always liked Mike's playing, his style, his phrasing, he was just kool! After that concert I had a lot more respect for him and believe he is a really under rated player. What I seen and heard him do with Fleetwood Mac that night... I don't think anyone else could have done as good a job.

The guy from Crowded House was the Singer. And he really did a great job too. Excellent vocals.

It really was a great concert that I wasn't expecting. Made me wish I could have seen Tom and the Heartbreakers live.

Edited by Grem
Spelling, punctuation, general mistakes I always make!!
  • Like 1

I didn't watch this because I am under house arrest.  Did they show guitar rack that descends with the flip of a switch?

You can see some of his acquisitions in the upper right of the thumbnail.  Probably a million $ worth.

The coolest thing is, his wife occasionally prods him to buy collectable guitars.

She has an eye for value, imho.

• Like 2