First 8 songs

Bristol_Jonesey

I think you would get more feedback if the songs were broken up.   Realize they segue but difficult looking at a 46 minute montage and deciding what to comment on or even focus on or listen to.    For me, it is an attention span deal, when much younger that today would sit down and listen to concept albums 2112, Animals, etc... over and over.   Today nearing 60 my attention span is about 5 minutes:)    Unfortunate side effect of busy schedules and age.    Can't speak for others but I suspect the average age here is above 40 or 50 so maybe others have the same issue?  Otherwise it seems there would be more comments just based on quality of the music.

Glanced through some tracks, all well done, well produced, sound terrific.   Listened to the last song in it's entirety and really enjoyed the song.    I like how you mix in the orchestral parts, makes thing super interesting.  Mix is terrific.

Regards

I'd agree with the above - I had a quick listen to a few of the tracks and have to say I really liked what I heard.

As someone who is happy to devote 23 minutes - on a not irregular basis - to listen to Suppers Ready; I will give this a full listen when I get chance. However that will be a week or two as I have a lot on at present.

Andy