Native Instruments offering up to 3 NKS instruments with purchase of (or upgrade to) Komplete 14

Reid Rosefelt

With the purchase of Komplete 14 Standard you get Monolith, a bass synth from Artistry Audio.

With the purchase of Komplete 14 Ultimate you get Monolith and Elysium, a motion synth from Wide Blue Audio.

With Komplete 14 Collector's Edition you get Monolith, Elysium and the Balkan Ethnic Orchestra by Strezov Sampling.

https://www.native-instruments.com/en/specials/komplete/komplete-friends-offer-2023/

I'm not familiar with Monolith or Elysium, but Balkan Ethnic Orchestra is really great and lists for 339 euros.   Even on sale, it's going to cost you.

If I didn't already have BET, I might have considered this deal rather than wait for the summer sale. 

Edited by Reid Rosefelt
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Yan Filiatrault said:

Tempted to upgrade to KU14 CE from KU13CE to get BET instead of waiting for summer sale. Seems like a better deal if you want this. 

I guess it depends on what you want, but it is a very deep library. I get tons of use out of it. I find it very inspiring.   Fooling around with the Balkan vocalists led to this:

And, even though I have a ton of accordion libraries, I used the BEO one for this:

• Like 4