Insanity Samples Weekend Flash Sale

cclarry

As we eagerly anticipate a HUGE new release coming soon... We wanted to throw an early celebration with a whopper of a flash sale this weekend only...

With up to 65% OFF Selected Items, treat your pallet to a freshen up with something from our toolbox of Niche & Unique treats!

Plus for all baskets worth £99 or more, get a completely FREE copy of our industrial and aggressive signature drumkit 'OFFENSIVE DRUMS'. Simply add Offensive Drums to your cart when spending £99 or over with us, and see the price of Offensive Drums drop to £0...

SALE ENDS: 20th Feb at Midnight (PST)

Let's take a look at some of the goodies on offer!

https://insanitysamples.com/

I'm I love with the sound of cellos and their solo cello is on sale for cheap,  but the cello sustains in the demos and walkthough do not sound very good to my ears but the pizzicato articulation sounds very good in the walktrhough -- and that alone might be a compelling reason to pick this up. Maybe it's just the playing and the mix. If anyone reading this owns the library, I'd love to get your thoughts -- even better if you have an audio file where you've used it. I've been waiting for a really good sale for either of the Sonixenima solo cello libraries-- which both sound great to me -- but I  thought, if this is a detailed library and sounds good for only around 23 bucks, why not get this too? But the developer's demos and walkthrough aren't compelling and I'm not sure if that's attributable to his playing/demo skills or the library itself.  

Edited by PavlovsCat