Fleer Don't watch this .....

Zo

6 hours ago, Fleer said:

Wow. Just wow. 

After the video i opened the software , 20 min not enougth to at least make a decent preset lol 

This sequence thing is really not my cup of tea , super impressive and powerfull but i doubt i will use it ...

But i didscovered ythat there was some great drums samples !!

Edited by Zo
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Fleer said:

Well, it’s 10GB of samples for one synth. Don’t know if I want that in Falcon. Also, the sound of those samples is a bit samey, let’s say sharpish. 

So 

I got the U-he bundle. Again :)

Again ?  Lol

45 minutes ago, Fleer said:

Yeah, but this time including Hive2 and Zebra Legacy!

What happened to last ? You sold it or do you have a crossgarde price ? 

I tested hive and i m not that impressed .... to be honest , great ...but nothing not covered alreay , repro has a vibe and a character on its own ... 

Tested the cherry audio as you told me (lowdown witch is indeed great) but some are cpu heavy (dreamsynth) and the sound is imho to clean /digital ... when you compare to roladn acb and others ... not a bad thing , just solething not needed .

the real one that impressed me the most are xils ,..i skipped those back then for maturity reason but i do think at the actual state , these are superb ...xils got the fx section right !!! 

Edited by Zo
  • Like 1

Still skipping xils, primarily for the UX (I know, I know). 
Yeah, I had the first u-he NI bundle in 2019 but sold it. This one’s more interesting as I wanted Zebra (and Diva of course). I may part with Hive in a few months, but will check it out first. Didn’t like the first one (too EDM-ish) but now it has wavetables. And I still fondly remember talking to Howard Scarr at the Frankfurter Messe when Hive came out. Sweet man. 

5 hours ago, Fleer said:

Still skipping xils, primarily for the UX (I know, I know). 
Yeah, I had the first u-he NI bundle in 2019 but sold it. This one’s more interesting as I wanted Zebra (and Diva of course). I may part with Hive in a few months, but will check it out first. Didn’t like the first one (too EDM-ish) but now it has wavetables. And I still fondly remember talking to Howard Scarr at the Frankfurter Messe when Hive came out. Sweet man. 

So basically it's one licence for the whole bundle ? can sell stuff speratly ?

What you mean UX for xils ?