BF 8Dio hidden deal - Liberis Choir $50 / expired! was only for 6 hours

Kreveta Puket

Liberis Choir $50   / $35 with code /

https://8dio.com/products/liberis-epic-childrens-choir

Kontakt VST / AU / AAX

45-Piece, Award-Winning Children's Choir

11,832 Samples

14.5GB (compressed to 7.2GB)

3 Microphones Positions (5.1) (Close, Mid, Far)

True Layered Legato including Portamento

Sustains, Staccato, Marcato

50 Multi-Vowel Phrases (Slow and Fast)

3 Solo Singers (1 Male, 2 Female)

1,000+ Choral Effects

Delivered by Download

Kontakt 5.8.1 Full Retail (or later) Required

PM for code to 15off for first time purchase and new accounts to make prize $35

Edited by Kreveta Puket
  • Like 2

Be really nice if 8dio's sound demos had 'naked' versions (only the sample library without burying it under orchestration and/or drenching it under 12 feet of reverb).
Is it snarky to add something like "but I guess it would cost them sales" or just editorializing?

Edited by TheSteven
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, TheSteven said:

Be really nice if 8dio's sound demos had 'naked' versions (only the sample library without burying it under orchestration and/or drenching it under 12 feet of reverb).
Is it snarky to add something like "but I guess it would cost them sales" or just editorializing?

I think it's not only a fair observation,  it's fair to say that some  sample and plugin developers demos intentionally hide shortcomings through various tactics. I'm about to run out the door, but maybe there's a YouTube video where someone goes through the library presets? 

24 minutes ago, PavlovsCat said:

maybe there's a YouTube video where someone goes through the library presets? 

Yeah but 8dio has walk-through videos on numerous items - but none on this?  That's not a good sign.

Regarding naked demos.
Nowadays if the vendor can't spare the time to throw up a clean or naked mix along with the others I'll only spare the time to watch their walk-through video(s) if it something I'm highly interested in for one reason or the other.  After all if the vendor can't make it sound good by itself (and they know the product) - what chance do I have?

Edited by TheSteven
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, TheSteven said:

Yeah but 8dio has walk-through videos on numerous items - but none on this?  That's not a good sign.

Regarding naked demos.
Nowadays if the vendor can't spare the time to throw up a clean or naked mix along with the others I'll only spare the time to watch their walk-through video(s) if it something I'm highly interested in for one reason or the other.  After all if the vendor can't make it sound good by itself (and they know the product) - what chance do I have?

Excellent points. Smart developers should pay attention to your insights.  

• Like 1