Audio Modeling updates SWAM instruments to v3.5.2

cclarry

Audio Modeling has updated all their SWAM instruments to version 3.5.2.
that introduces:

A useful warning message, if a MIDI mapping is already used for other parameters.

The KS (Key Switch) Octave parameter on the NKS presets page.

Escape and Return key shortcuts to close / confirm buttons.

Important Fixes.

Removed Bluetooth connection for Windows causing MIDI port issues.

Keep settings after instruments updating.

Fixed Audio Units validation crashes with old version of AU Validation Tool v1.6.1a1 (affects older Logic Pro versions).

MIDI Presets - Travel Sax Default: removed CC 7 from Main Volume, since CC 7 is assigned to Expression.

Improved CPU performance.

Accessibility - Screen Reader: fixed Key Switch octave label.

This update is free to SWAM owners and available on the Audio Modeling Software Center for desktop users and on AppStore for iOS users.

https://audiomodeling.com/

@cclarry Do you own any of Audio Modeling's plugins ? I know that in the past, when I did a thread on what people have on their Black Friday list for sample libraries and plugins, I shared that I am still looking for a well scripting, realistic and beautiful sounding solo cello library recorded dry for use in rock and folk rock productions and someone recommended Audio Modelling, which I have considered in the past, but I suppose because I have had great results using sample libraries in the past and I find modeled instruments fall a bit short of the same realism, I admit that I have hesitated to purchase Audio Modelling's solo cello. Anyhow, I'd love to get your thoughts if you own it or anyone else's thoughts who owns it and can compare it with an excellent solo string library for KONTAKT with intuitive scripting. 

Edited by Peter Woods