Decide to Stay

Russell

First time sharing anything here as I was never happy with any mix but these pages and a lot of you other users have taught me a lot so . . . Posting this in hopes of attracting someone who would like to collaborate on a lot of other songs I have written. I have some good Country & Hard Rock / Metal tunes  that I feel could be great tunes with another set of eyes and ears to pick up my slack LOL

Decide to Stay - Sawmill Music

Edited by Russell
Correct Title

Hi Russell . . . cool song, nice first time share here ! You have a very good voice, and I like a lot of the guitar work you've done . . . my only thing as a listener, was that I was waiting for a solo section or a bridge somewhere along the way . . . but certainly look forward to hearing what else you have cookin' in your studio, keep em' comin' . . .

• Like 1

12 hours ago, noynekker said:

Hi Russell . . . cool song, nice first time share here ! You have a very good voice, and I like a lot of the guitar work you've done . . . my only thing as a listener, was that I was waiting for a solo section or a bridge somewhere along the way . . . but certainly look forward to hearing what else you have cookin' in your studio, keep em' comin' . . .

Really enjoyed this, and agree with what noynekker said

this is a very good track - little polishing could be stellar

Nigel

• Like 1

13 hours ago, noynekker said:

my only thing as a listener, was that I was waiting for a solo section or a bridge somewhere

27 minutes ago, Bajan Blue said:

Really enjoyed this, and agree with what noynekker said

Nigel

Thank you both!! - Yea, one of my shortcomings is I don't have lead/solo guitar skills so I chopped the area out that would have had that. If I can hook up with someone who has those skills or, really good keyboard skills I think I could make my music so much better.