Focusrite Shop on Reverb

jesse g

Hello Everyone,

I've gotten a few things from here at excellent prices , so I though I would share.

The Focusrite Group has two established and rapidly growing brands; Focusrite and Novation. The Focusrite brand makes audio interfaces and other products for audio recording musicians. The Novation brand allows its customers to make electronic music using synthesisers and computer-enabled technology. Each brand has over 20 years of quality sound heritage and is well established in the music making industry.

All orders are shipped Monday-Friday during normal business hours. Please allow up to 2 business days for a shipping tracking number to be added.

Shop Here ~~~> Focusrite Shop on reverb

• Like 1

5 hours ago, jesse g said:

Hello Everyone,

I've gotten a few things from here at excellent prices , so I though I would share.

The Focusrite Group has two established and rapidly growing brands; Focusrite and Novation. The Focusrite brand makes audio interfaces and other products for audio recording musicians. The Novation brand allows its customers to make electronic music using synthesisers and computer-enabled technology. Each brand has over 20 years of quality sound heritage and is well established in the music making industry.

All orders are shipped Monday-Friday during normal business hours. Please allow up to 2 business days for a shipping tracking number to be added.

Shop Here ~~~> Focusrite Shop on reverb

i see nothing to sell ?!