United Plugins: Cryostasis - New Plugin (Introductory discount 76% off - €19 instead of €79)

MusicMan

United Plugins:  Cryostasis - New Plugin (Introductory discount 76% off - €19 instead of €79)

Freeze Time Forever

Cryostasis can serve many purposes: Create tape-stop effects, rhythmical effects or creative transitions between song parts. Control the freeze effect by hand, DAW automation or simply set the melt-to-frost time in milliseconds or musical measures and engage the effect by hitting a button.

You can use coupon UP9198165 and it will add €10+ to your account to use towards your next purchase with them if you haven't brought from them before

https://unitedplugins.com/Cryostasis

Edited by MusicMan

I tried the demo of this plug-in -- wanted to hear what it would do to guitar.  However, It added significant and noticeable latency.   I'm using Ableton 10.  Just a single track with any guitar plug (tried with Tonex, Amplitube, and NeuralDSP).  Very surprising outcome and uninstalled.  Is anyone else who demoing this product finding the same issue?

Edited by Steve K
  • Like 2

I was thinking this would be great plugin when you just want that elongated shimmer-like reverb or some special FX and don't want to fuss with a bunch of knobs.  BTW, it's the same dev as Hyperspace, so I'll bet it has some EXCELLENT reverb algorithms... 

• Like 1