Give a Listening to My Compositions

RonyGN

Hi, my artist name is RonyGN, and I create Trance, Rock and House music.
If you want, you may evaluate my compositions.
Hope you like it. This music is splendid.

Here is the link:
https://open.spotify.com/artist/3EJuGTtyXTSC3GiqozVeCn?si=-06mISheR6eORP4hWTjn1A
https://music.apple.com/us/artist/ronygn/1645783335
https://www.boomplay.com/artists/55119833?from=search

Edited by RonyGN

Well, I liked them!  Some sounded like what I used to create back in the 90's (all lost when both a hard drive and the back-up "30-year Phase Digital drive" died... 😖).

Do you have longer versions with added headers and tails as well?  These help DJ's mix them in and match tempos.

And now, for the most obvious question you're going to get here:  Did you even use BandLab (aka, Cakewalk, aka SONAR) in the creation of these?

I've got access to some DJ's that make weekly mixes.  I'll send them your links.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, craigb said:

...And now, for the most obvious question you're going to get here:  Did you even use BandLab (aka, Cakewalk, aka SONAR) in the creation of these?...

Honestly, no, I did not. But thought I may share them here because all of them are beautiful compositions.

Thanks by the way for the pathway to DJ's.

Next tip!

Just "discovered" your YouTube channel (while trying to send a link on my phone).  I'd suggest adding the Video section (which appears to be missing ) since it is the easiest place to see all of your stuff and/or make an "Everything" playlist.  Having a lot of one-song playlists doesn't do much!  Separating styles into playlists is helpful though.  I'm a much bigger fan of Melodic Trance over Techno for example.  Of course, what people call each of the subgenres could make a huge thread in and of itself!

Singles may be useful for mixing but, for pure enjoyment, it's nice to be able to play them all one after the other! 😎

(Note that I was DJ for four years back in the early 80's and also did the lighting at a lot of the underground clubs in the Los Angeles area back in the 90's.  I've got many GB's of the Classic Trance and Techno from that era including multi-hour DJ mixes!)

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, craigb said:

Good job!  I can actually program to this stuff. 😁

Yeah ! Maybe it's the four octave [1,2,3,4] bass sequence ! 😄

Hey, maybe you know of a free Cakewalk VST I can use in my compositions ?

Edited by RonyGN

22 hours ago, RonyGN said:

I have another new one:

RonyGN - Quartz

https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=2rwXHW8TZag

Creepy.  I got a page that says: "Pick 5 artists you like To get you started, we've included some artists from your YouTube history" and they start off with images in circles--mostly artists I have watched, but with one of their choosing per row--and then a whole bunch of rows of circles they think I might like--most of whom I have heard of but don't listen to.  

I enjoyed Quartz, but that "Pick 5 artists you like" page creeps me out.  They already know what I like.  Do they think I will choose 5 artists I have never listened to?

Oh.  I think I get it.  I clicked on "Explore" and it looks like they will do something algorithmic to feed me music (or make a playlist) that the algorithm (sonically similar) comes up with.

Hmmmm.  I haven't listened to The Fugs in a while.  Maybe I should to see if they add them to my choices.   

"Algorithms were meant to be ***** with."  😉 

11 hours ago, User 905133 said:

Creepy.  I got a page that says: "Pick 5 artists you like To get you started, we've included some artists from your YouTube history" and they start off with images in circles--mostly artists I have watched, but with one of their choosing per row--and then a whole bunch of rows of circles they think I might like--most of whom I have heard of but don't listen to.  

I enjoyed Quartz, but that "Pick 5 artists you like" page creeps me out.  They already know what I like.  Do they think I will choose 5 artists I have never listened to?

Oh.  I think I get it.  I clicked on "Explore" and it looks like they will do something algorithmic to feed me music (or make a playlist) that the algorithm (sonically similar) comes up with.

Hmmmm.  I haven't listened to The Fugs in a while.  Maybe I should to see if they add them to my choices.   

"Algorithms were meant to be ***** with."  😉 

I am glad you enjoyed it.
music.youtube.com is somewhat different than youtube.com