Eugene's Dilemma

Hidden Symmetry

Here's a Sonar project from 20 years ago. Many old synths & equipment that I forgot about or no longer use on this one; E4XT Ultra for the violin, Rapture, DimPro, PSYN, Acid loops, GVI perc, GR-33, Jackson Dinky, DigiTech GSP2101, Delta 66..I had a drummer replace the original track (did a great job imo, didn't give him any instructions, delivered the track the next day) Remixed on my laptop, mastered in Studio One. -Hope you enjoy. (audio only video)

Edited by Hidden Symmetry
  • Like 8

On 8/13/2022 at 11:25 AM, Hidden Symmetry said:

Here's a Sonar project from 20 years ago. Many old synths & equipment that I forgot about or no longer use on this one; E4XT Ultra for the violin, Rapture, DimPro, PSYN, Acid loops, GVI perc, GR-33, Jackson Dinky, DigiTech GSP2101, Delta 66..I had a drummer replace the original track (did a great job imo, didn't give him any instructions, delivered the track the next day) Remixed on my laptop, mastered in Studio One.

I found out the title already existed long  after I wrote it. Eugene is my middle name, the dilemma was a black bear walking towards me down my driveway one day.

-Hope you enjoy. (audio only video)

Sounds great - I love that old AKAI machine video - I wish I still had a reel to reel - not easy to come by these days and I have a lot of old tapes 😞

• Thanks 1

I have to echo the comments given above.  This really is quite excellent!!  I always enjoy the guitar work on your songs.  Also enjoyed the visual -- the reels are sych'ed so that the take up reel runs at a faster rate that the feeding reel.  The attention to detail in all of your stuff is what makes it so doggone good!!

• Thanks 1