Karanyi Cinema Pro

cclarry

Ranging from epic soundscapes to delicate atmospheric underscores, from percussive vibes to endless drones, Cinema Pro is an essential tool for professional composers and producers. It includes  our 5 best-selling cinematic instruments .

There is no better time to start your engines: based on your previous purchases, you are eligible for an extra discount on top of the standard 85% off.

https://karanyisounds.com/my-account/

Their prices are all over the place. I bought a library from them during a sale when it went for a fairly good discount - they then offered a bundle containing that library for a lower price a few days later. If it was a one-off/rare occurrence I'd just write it off as bad timing on my part (you win some, you lose some); it's happened quite frequently though.

Makes you wonder if they offer the bundle for such low prices so frequently, why can't their vouchers be used on their sale items? Maybe bundles I'd understand, but single products too?

• Like 2

11 hours ago, antler said:

Their prices are all over the place.

They really are.

Yesterday my price for Cinema Pro was $322.40 and $30.88 for Wavesynth Pro. Now both Cinema Pro and Wavesynth Pro are $48.86 (my prices include 24% VAT). Vapor Collection is still $30.88.