Sign in to follow this  
Wookiee

Flows

Water flows, fire flows, the earth flows, the wind flows as does spirit but not always as expected, there can sometimes be little surprises.

Thanks for listening.

• Like 1

I enjoyed it Wookiee - the music did sort of flow along - going well with your theme. I liked the bells - that was a nice touch.

A creative listen - thanks for posting.

Nice tune @Wookiee

Calm and flowy, with (as you say) little surprises every now and then to shake things up a little, especially the drums towards the end.

Thanks for sharing.

• Thanks 1

Here at work it was a joy to listen to. I just went about my business and found it really relaxing. Nice effort Wookiee.

• Thanks 1

Wookie, I like this song because of the changes after the two minute mark.  The subtlety of your playing matches your arrangement very well.  The sparseness of the instrumentation draws the listener in which allows one to be part of the music.  Next!

Nice drum swells. I like the cadence of your melody. The bass is pleasantly plucky. 

You also have a choir going? That patch sounds rather distant in the mix, and kind of narrow band, whilst everything else is more up front. Made me want to move the choir up forward just a bit. I know it's pretty much just a pad, so I guess I could see leaving it as well.

Whoa, nice panning on them Taikos. 

And then it's done. What? was that the ending?

cheers, Wookster! nice tune.

- Tom

@Lynn Thank you, I played with suspended and diminished chords to try and get a more fluid movement, again thank you for your kind words and ears.

@emeraldsoul Thanks you Tom I really appreciate your ears and kind words.  The choir is indeed that from Arturia's Mellotron V, I wanted an almost continuous ethereal sound of voices floating off in the distance to sit around the other sounds.