Cherry Audio X Mode Sale

cclarry

Make sure you log into your Cherry Audio account to see what discounts you may have earned there.

For example, the Year 3 Collection is priced at $49.82 for me, since I already own a couple of the included bundles. That's significantly less than the full sale price at EP. :)

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 2

The Year 3 Collection would add the VM900 Collection for me. It's on my wishlist, but has to wait for my budget to catch up from the other spring sales. :)

• The VM900 delivers the audio and visual experience of the legendary Moog 900-series modules...
  • The 26-module VM900-series collection has not been altered or updated to reflect modern trends - panel layouts and operation have been preserved in order to present a one-to-one early analog experience like no other. From oscillator drift to warm mixer overdrive to painstakingly reproduced panel art, it’s all there - the Cherry Audio/MRB VM900 Collection is simply a “must-have” module set for all purveyors of vintage analog synthesis!

Moog’s 900 series modular in software, all beautiful imperfections included, in Cherry Audio remake

https://cdm.link/2021/10/moogs-900-series-modular-in-software-all-beautiful-imperfections-included-in-cherry-audio-remake/

It’s not so easy to get an authentic-sounding recreation of the classic 1960s Moog modular. So that makes Cherry Audio’s unofficial version welcome to all of us modular fans...

Edited by abacab
  • Like 1